2 Corinthians 9:6-7 “The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
Luke 21:1-4 “Jesus looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the offering box, and he saw a poor widow put in two small copper coins. And he said, “Truly, I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”
Your gift has been received. Thank you for trusting God with your finances and for supporting the vision of Destination Church.
For future giving, please keep in mind the automated option which has many advantages …
By setting up direct giving through your online banking (Auto-Pay/Bill-Pay), there are no transaction processing fees, so 100% of your giving is received. This is more beneficial than online giving which includes a fee up to 3%. Automated giving allows you to setup one-time or recurring gifts.
Each bank’s website is different. The following instructions are a general explanation of the process. If you have additional questions about how to set this up, please contact your bank.
- Log-in to your online banking. >> For example, www.usbank.com
- Select “Bill Pay.”
- Select “Add Payee or Bill.”
- Enter the information for Destination Church. Our mailing address is P.O. BOX 1492, Chicago, IL 60690-1492. Our phone number is 773.789.7071.
- Select “Recurring Payment.” Enter the amount of your gift(s) and frequency. (You may need to click on something like “Manage your bills” first)
- Select “Finish” or “Add Bill”.