WINSOME – Leading Others to Jesus

This Sunday, March 16, join us as we begin a brand new teaching series: “WINSOME – Leading Others to Jesus.” In Mark 16:15, Jesus tells us to “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel,” so we’re going to learn how to do that. Few people have a natural gift for sharing their faith and helping others become followers of Jesus. Just 10% of people, in fact! For the other 90%, it takes intentional persistence to overcome our apprehensions and to just go for it. If you’re like most people and need some extra encouragement to share your faith with others, then definitely don’t miss this opportunity to learn more.

WINSOME is a 5 week series, starting tomorrow and running through April 13. We have a special guest speak, Simon Wong, coming on April 6 to share his experience and wisdom with us.

Join us tomorrow, March 16, 10:30am at 851 W Waveland Ave