We only have one more week left (Sunday Feb 21) at our current meeting location.
Family Grounds Cafe has served us incredibly well over the past several months. We are BIG fans of the owners and the venue. But we’ve reached capacity and need to move on already.
Here is what’s awesome about the venue:
- It seats about 150 people, but still feels intimate.
- We have a good space for our kids and nursery work.
- They have audio/visual equipment we can use.
- It’s located off one of the busiest L stops in the city which means we’ll get a lot of visibility.
- It’s just a few buildings East of the Belmont Red & Brown lines which makes it highly accessible.
- There is a parking garage just around the corner who are working out a deal for us.
As a church we should consider the 28th to be a practice run, we’ll make mistakes, we’ll realize things we’ll need to tweak. But, then we’ll be ready to begin our next teaching series the following Sunday March 7. Get ready for our series titled RELATE: Growing in success with people.
This venue change gives us a great reason to invite and celebrate the next phase of Destination Church in Chicago.